- A Good-bye
- Graphite and brown wash on medium, cream, slighlty textured laid paper
- Sheet: 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 inches (6.4 x 8.9 cm)
Inscribed on back center right: "D1926"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carts | figure study | genre subject | horses (animals) | man | travelers | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Vic Gatrell, The first bohemians, life and art in London's golden age , Allen Lane, London, 2013, pp. 234-35, fig. 103, NX544.L6 G37 2013 (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Paul Sandby RA, 1731–1809, British, A Good-bye, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.