- Pen and brown ink, gray wash and graphite on medium, cream, slightly textured wove paper
- Sheet: 2 7/8 x 4 5/8 inches (7.3 x 11.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower right: "D229"
Paul Mellon's collector's mark
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bugler | election | figure study | genre subject | men | musician | politicians
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.