Goodman's Field Theatre
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/4 × 8 3/16 inches (14.6 × 20.8 cm)
Inscribe on verso in pen and black ink, upper center: "opp 234 on blank"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "C. Tomkins | 1801"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barrels (containers) | doors | figures | gate | theater | windows
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Tomkins, 1757–1823, British, Goodman's Field Theatre, 1801
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.