- between 1830 and 1835
- Watercolor and scratching out on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 7 3/8 inches (14 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "Turner | Corsica"; in graphite lower right: "J 3545"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- city | cliffs | clouds | Grand Tour | island | pink (color) | reflection
- Associated Places:
- Corsica | Europe | France | Mediterranean Sea
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Joseph Mallord William Turner, 1775–1851, British, Corsica, between 1830 and 1835
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.