Joseph Mallord William Turner, 1775–1851, British, Corsica, between 1830 and 1835
- Former Title(s):
- between 1830 and 1835
- Watercolor and scratching out on medium, slightly textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 x 7 3/8 inches (14 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed on back in graphite lower left: "Turner | Corsica"; in graphite lower right: "J 3545"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- city | cliffs | clouds | Grand Tour | island | pink (color) | reflection
- Associated Places:
- Corsica | Europe | France | Mediterranean Sea
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.