- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 8 5/16 inches (14 × 21.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "D 2621"
Collector's mark, verso: Paul Mellon
Signed in pen and brown ink, lower right: "R Turner | 1844"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- acrobats | donkey | fair | genre subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: