William Turner of Oxford, 1789–1862, British, Upton-on-Severn, undated
- Watercolor and gouache over graphite on thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 x 7 1/2 inches (27.9 x 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "at Upton on Severn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anchors (watercraft equipment) | architectural subject | barge | boat | cargo | dinghy | genre subject | leisure | mast | moored | mooring | resting | rigging | river | rope | rowboats | sails
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Hereford and Worcester | Severn | United Kingdom | Upton-upon-Severn
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.