- Study of a Coat and Breeches
- Graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 x 6 inches (23.8 x 15.2 cm) and Mount: 10 3/4 × 7 5/8 inches (27.3 × 19.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower right: "64/1/22/2"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- breeches | coat | still life
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, Study of a Coat and Breeches, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.