- Graphite and gray wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 8 1/4 x 11 inches (21 x 27.9 cm), Mount: 10 3/4 × 14 7/8 inches (27.3 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Harlech [...]"; lower right: "JWD. RA"
Watermark: "J Whatman 1801"; collector's mark: Thomas Esmond Lowinsky (Lugt 2420a)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "JWD. RA"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- houses | landscape | mountains
- Associated Places:
- Cymru | Harlech | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.