- A Craggy Hillside
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 x 4 7/8 inches (9.5 x 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[notes in shorthand]"
Collector's mark: T.E. Lowinsky
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hill | landscape | rocks (landforms)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Ward, 1769–1859, British, A Craggy Hillside, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.