- Materials & Techniques:
- Gray wash and black wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 16 3/8 inches (27.9 × 41.6 cm), Mount: 15 3/4 × 21 1/8 inches (40 × 53.7 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Tintern Abbey. MIA. a copy."; in graphite, upper right: "100/3100"; in graphite, lower left: "BRITISH"; in graphite, lower right: "15/"; in graphite, lower right: "LIBRARY TRANSFER"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Tintern Abbey -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Monmouthshire | Tintern Abbey | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.