- Gray wash and black wash on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 16 3/8 inches (27.9 × 41.6 cm) and Mount: 15 3/4 × 21 1/8 inches (40 × 53.7 cm)
Inscribed on mount in pen and brown ink, lower center: "Tintern Abbey. MIA. a copy."; in graphite, upper right: "100/3100"; in graphite, lower left: "BRITISH"; in graphite, lower right: "15/"; in graphite, lower right: "LIBRARY TRANSFER"; inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper left: "Tintern Abbey -"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Monmouthshire | Tintern Abbey | United Kingdom | Wales
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.