- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white laid paper mounted on medium, slightly textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 x 4 5/8 inches (8.9 x 11.7 cm) and Mount: 7 1/4 × 8 3/8 inches (18.4 × 21.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, center: "covered with [...] | [...] thatch [...] Brown | bottom lean straw"
Collector's mark:T.E. Lowinsky owner's stamp "TEL"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "J. WD."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | huts | thatched
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.