Attributed to William Wyld, 1806–1889, British, Ship at Sea, undated
Ship at Sea
- Materials & Techniques:
- Watercolor and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 2 3/4 × 4 inches (7 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed verso in graphite, center: "Wyld"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Mrs. John Hill
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- marine art | sea | ship | waves (natural events)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.