IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Eleanor Fortescue Brickdale, 1871–1945, British, A Cavern Scene, undated
A Cavern Scene
- Watercolor, gouache and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 11 × 8 5/8 inches (28 × 21.9 cm), Mount: 11 1/2 × 9 inches (29.2 × 22.9 cm)
Signed in watercolor, lower left: "E.F.B"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Edwin Austin Abbey Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- caverns | coast | landscape | moss | rocks (landforms) | shores (landforms)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.