Edward Burne-Jones, 1833–1898, British, Studies of an Arm and Hands, undated
Studies of an Arm and Hands
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Study of Arms and Hands
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 10 5/8 x 7 3/8 inches (27 x 18.7 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on back, lower right: "K' "
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Mary Gertrude Abbey Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomy | figure study | sketches
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.