IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Thomas Crofton Croker, 1798–1854, British, Houses at Kilmallock, undated
Houses at Kilmallock
- Pen and black ink, brown ink, brown wash, and graphite on medium, moderately textured, beige laid paper
- Sheet: 6 3/4 × 9 1/8 inches (17.1 × 23.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figure | houses | rubble | trees
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Kilmallock | Limerick
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.