- Black gouache and white gouache on medium, moderately textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 25 1/8 × 35 1/2 inches (63.8 × 90.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"; on verso in graphite, lower right: "328 141"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Phil Morris | March 16. 85"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, The Edwin Abbey Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barge (flat-bottomed watercraft) | boat | canopy | genre subject | guitar | lake | merrymakers | party | revelers | river | trees | water
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.