- Black gouache and white gouache on medium, moderately textured, blue wove paper
- Sheet: 25 1/8 × 35 1/2 inches (63.8 × 90.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "[...]"; on verso in graphite, lower right: "328 141"
Signed in graphite, lower left: "Phil Morris | March 16. 85"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, The Edwin Abbey Memorial Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barge (flat-bottomed watercraft) | boat | canopy | genre subject | guitar | lake | merrymakers | party | revelers | river | trees | water
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.