Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Bathing Houses at Margate, undated
Bathing Houses at Margate
- Pen and black ink, graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 3/4 × 11 7/8 inches (19.7 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper left: "Bathing Houses at Margate"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | horse (animal) | marine art | sails | wagon
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Kent | Margate | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.