Little Dot Hetherington at the Old Bedford, Camden Town, Singing "The Boy I Love Is Up in the Gallery"
- Additional Title(s):
Little Dot Hetherington at the Old Bedford Camden Town
- ca. 1888
- Pen and black ink and graphite on thick, beige, smooth card
- Sheet: 12 3/4 x 10 1/2 inches (32.4 x 26.7 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower right: "Little Dot Hetherington at Old Bedford | Camden Town (see Yellow Book)"
Signed in black ink, lower left: "SICKERT"; not dated
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Mary Gertrude Abbey Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- audience | ballad | feathers | genre subject | hats | love | men | music | music hall | musician | singer | stage | theater | women
- Associated Places:
- Camden Town | England | Greater London | The Old Bedford | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Walter Richard Sickert, 1860–1942, British, born in Germany, Little Dot Hetherington at the Old Bedford, Camden Town, Singing "The Boy I Love Is Up in the Gallery", ca. 1888
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.