- Six Designs for Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner: Death and Line-in-Death, Dice for the Crew
- ca. 1831
- Graphite, red chalk, tracing on moderately thick, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 9 9/16 inches (31.4 × 24.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower center: "Death & Life-in death [throw] dice for the crew."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Scott, 1806–1849, British, Six Designs for Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner: Death and Line-in-Death, Dice for the Crew, ca. 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.