- Six Designs for Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner: The Crew Blames the Mariner for Killing the Albatross
- ca. 1831
- Graphite on moderately thick, smooth, beige, wove paper
- Sheet: 12 1/8 × 9 inches (30.8 × 22.9 cm)
?Inscribed in graphite, on mount, lower center: "The Crew blame the Mariner for killing the Albatross"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
David Scott, 1806–1849, British, Six Designs for Coleridge's Rime of the Ancient Mariner: The Crew Blames the Mariner for Killing the Albatross, ca. 1831
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.