- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 3/8 × 9 3/8 inches (18.7 × 23.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "Tilbury Fort"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | cove | landscape | sand | sea
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.