Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Bathampton Mill, undated
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 9 × 12 1/4 inches (22.9 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: " Bathhampton Mill"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | dam | landscape | men | mill | trees
- Associated Places:
- Bath | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.