- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 7 3/8 inches (12.4 × 18.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cows | landscape | river | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.