Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, View at Margate, undated
View at Margate
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 × 7 1/8 inches (15.6 × 18.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | cows | farm | fence | landscape
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.