Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Country House, undated
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, wove paper
- 7 1/8 × 8 3/4 inches (18.1 × 22.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | door | trees | windows
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.