Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Country House, undated
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/8 × 8 3/4 inches (18.1 × 22.2 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | country house | door | trees | windows
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.