IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Labyrinth at Walworth, Surrey, undated
Labyrinth at Walworth, Surrey
- Watercolor and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 11 7/8 inches (18.4 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, center: "Labrynth at Walworth Surrey"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, B.A. 1905
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | maze garden
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Surrey | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.