- Woman in Costume
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 9/16 × 2 11/16 inches (14.1 × 6.8 cm)
Signed in graphite, lower left: "G.A. Sala"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | daggers (weapons) | feather | figure study | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Woman in Costume, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.