George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Beggars, undated
- Gray wash and graphite with pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 11/16 × 5 1/16 inches (14.4 × 12.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- arch | beggars | children | crutches | genre subject | hats | men | steps | women
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.