Englishman in Inca Costume
- Watercolor over graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/8 × 5 13/16 inches (20.6 × 14.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Sala"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "G.A. Gala"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | Inca | man
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Englishman in Inca Costume, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.