George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Adina and Dr. Dulcamara, Scene from Donigetti's Elisir d'Amore, undated
Adina and Dr. Dulcamara, Scene from Donigetti's Elisir d'Amore
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 6 3/8 × 8 7/8 inches (16.2 × 22.5 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower left: "G.A. Sala.[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | man | opera (document genre) | operas | table (support furniture) | wine | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.