George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Adina and Dr. Dulcamara, Scene from Donigetti's Elisir d'Amore, undated
Adina and Dr. Dulcamara, Scene from Donigetti's Elisir d'Amore
- Watercolor, gouache, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 × 8 7/8 inches (16.2 × 22.5 cm)
Signed in black ink, lower left: "G.A. Sala.[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | man | opera (document genre) | operas | table (support furniture) | wine | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.