- Standing Lady
- Pen and black ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, blued white wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 2 3/16 inches (11.1 × 5.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "After [...], I guess: but I know that | I copied it from my better"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- back (portion) | figure study | gesture | standing | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Augustus Sala, 1828–1895, British, Standing Lady, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.