- Pen and black ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/8 × 2 3/16 inches (11.1 × 5.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, upper center: "After [...], I guess: but I know that | I copied it from my better"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- back (portion) | figure study | gesture | standing | woman
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.