Illustration for The New Doll: Sewing Clothes for the Doll
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and brown ink, gray wash, and red chalk on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/4 × 4 3/8 inches (9.5 × 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "1825", lower right: "2"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dolls | genre subject | girl | mother | sewing
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Illustration for The New Doll: Sewing Clothes for the Doll, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.