Illustration for- The New Doll: Untitled
- Materials & Techniques:
- Pen and black ink and brown wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 7/8 x 4 1/2in. (9.8 x 11.4cm)
Inscribed in brown ink, lower left: "1825". Lower right: "3."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dog (animal) | dolls | dressing | genre subject | girl
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Illustration for- The New Doll: Untitled, 1826
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.