IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Illustration for The New Doll: Untitled, 1825
Illustration for The New Doll: Untitled
- Pen and brown ink and brown wash and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 3 7/8 inches (11.4 × 9.8 cm)
Inscribed ink brown ink, lower left: "1825" Lower right: "5"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- carriage | child | dog (animal) | flowerpot | genre subject
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Pleasures and Pastimes (Yale Center for British Art, 1990-02-21 - 1990-04-29) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.