- Illustration for The New Doll: Untitled
- Graphite, pen, brown ink, brown wash and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 4 inches (11.4 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed in ink, lower left: "1825." In lower right: "4"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Yale Art Gallery Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- child | dog (animal) | dolls | genre subject | mother
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Illustration for The New Doll: Untitled, 1825
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.