- Love Vindicated (L'Amour Vinqe')
- Pen and black ink and gray wash and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 6 × 8 7/8 inches (15.2 × 22.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "L'Amour Vinge"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | cherubs | love | religious and mythological subject | satyrs
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Love Vindicated (L'Amour Vinqe'), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.