Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Charity, undated
- Graphite and oil on medium, moderately textured, wove paper mounted to card
- Sheet: 2 1/8 × 5 1/8 inches (5.4 × 13 cm) and Mount: 3 3/4 × 6 3/4 inches (9.5 × 17.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angels | gesture | religious and mythological subject | robes | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.