Edward Francis Burney, 1760–1848, British, Putting Arms in the Hands of the Indians, undated
Putting Arms in the Hands of the Indians
- Pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/4 × 9 1/2 inches (13.3 × 24.1 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Abel Cary Thomas, Yale BA 1905, transfer from the Yale University Library and the Yale University Art Gallery
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- military art | muskets | soldiers | swords
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.