John Augustus Atkinson, 1775–1831, British, The Marquis of Anglesea Wounded Whilst Leading a Charge of Heavy Cavalry at the Close of the Battle of Waterloo, 1815
- The Marquis of Anglesea Wounded Whilst Leading a Charge of Heavy Cavalry at the Close of the Battle of Waterloo
- Watercolor, pen and black ink, and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/2 × 11 inches (19.1 × 27.9 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.