- Human Figure, Anterior View, Skin and Underlying Fascial Layers Removed (Finished Study for Table XI)
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper lined with Japanese paper
- Sheet: 21 x 15 3/4 inches (53.3 x 40 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left, encircled: "6"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "D.11 | IR 356/11"
"1794 J Taylor" on primary support
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | figure study | front | nude
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Figure, Anterior View, Skin and Underlying Fascial Layers Removed (Finished Study for Table XI), 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.