Human Figure, Posterior View (Outline drawing for key figure to Table XII)
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 x 16 1/8 inches (53.3 x 41 cm)
Inscribed in graphite: anatomical letter and number references; in graphite, verso, upper left: "145"; in graphite, verso, upper right: "655"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "D31 | IR 356/31 | 655.57"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | back | figure study | man
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Figure, Posterior View (Outline drawing for key figure to Table XII), 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.