Human Skeleton, Posterior View
- Additional Title(s):
Human Skeleton, Posterior View (Diagram for Key to Table II)
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper with traces of platemarks
- Sheet: 18 7/8 x 14 3/4 inches (47.9 x 37.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite: anatomical letter and number references; in graphite, verso, upper left: ""; in graphite, verso, upper right: ""
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | back | figure study | man | skeleton | spine
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Skeleton, Posterior View, 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.