IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Callow, 1812–1908, British, active in France, Landscape after Wynants (in the Louvre), undated
Landscape after Wynants (in the Louvre)
- Watercolor with pen and black, blue and brown ink, over graphite, with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 7/16 x 7 1/4 inches (18.9 x 18.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower right: "K<...>"; inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "8330"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bridge (built work) | clouds | fence | landscape | path | river | sky | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.