Human Figure, Lateral View
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/8 x 15 7/8 inches (53.7 x 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite: anatomical letter references; in graphite, verso, upper left: "164"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "D.57 | IR 356/57 | 674.57"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | figures (representations) | hair | men | nude | ribs, groin | running | side | skeleton | study (visual work) | teeth
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Figure, Lateral View, 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.