Human Figure, Lateral View
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Graphite on thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 21 1/8 x 15 7/8 inches (53.7 x 40.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite: anatomical letter references; in graphite, verso, upper left: "164"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "D.57 | IR 356/57 | 674.57"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | figures (representations) | hair | men | nude | ribs, groin | running | side | skeleton | study (visual work) | teeth
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Human Figure, Lateral View, 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.