Fowl Skeleton, Lateral View (Outline drawing of the skeleton prepared for the key figure to Table V)
- Part Of:
- 1795 to 1806
- Materials & Techniques:
- Graphite on thin, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 19 x 13 3/4 inches (48.3 x 34.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "N"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- anatomical study | anatomy | bird | figure study | Fowls | skeleton | study (visual work)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Fowl Skeleton, Lateral View (Outline drawing of the skeleton prepared for the key figure to Table V), 1795 to 1806
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.