- Graphite, watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 6 1/8 x 8 1/8 inches (15.6 x 20.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, upper left: "keep [...] wash pale | H[...] show edge | cream board [?]" in graphite center: "3928"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boat | clouds | coast | marine art | sea | ship | sky
- Associated Places:
- Dover | England | Europe | Kent | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.