- Two Horsemen
- Watercolor and graphite with pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 1/2 × 5 1/8 inches (16.5 × 13 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "[...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | armor | bridles | capes (outerwear) | cavalry | cloaks | helmets | horsemen | horses (animals) | men | military art | plumes | pyramid (tomb) | regalia | reins | soldiers | spear | uniforms
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
James Gray Mayhew, 1771–1845, Two Horsemen, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.