IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
attributed to David Cox, 1783–1859, British, Windsor Castle from the Brocas, early 19th century
Windsor Castle from the Brocas
- Additional Title(s):
- early 19th century
- Watercolor and graphite on thick, rough, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 1/2 x 12 7/8 inches (21.6 x 32.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- castle | landscape | meadows | river
- Associated Places:
- Thames | United Kingdom | Windsor Castle
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.