Robert Streatfeild, 1786–1852, Boulogne, France - a Mill in a Wooded Valley, undated
Boulogne, France - a Mill in a Wooded Valley
- Graphite, pen, ink and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 × 7 1/2 inches (12.7 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed in black ink,upper left: "43"; lower center: "Boulogne"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- building | country (rural landscape) | figures (representations) | landscape | trees | valleys (landforms) | water
- Associated Places:
- Boulogne | Europe | France
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.