after George Stubbs, 1724–1806, British, Horses Fighting, undated
- Watercolor, gouache, and pen and black ink on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 17 1/8 x 23 1/4 inches (43.5 x 59.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower left: "[?887 | 2 | 350]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | fighting | horses (animals) | landscape | trees
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.